Saturday, October 15, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging #19 - Cat Shows

In addition to being a foodie, I also show and breed cats. This can be tough to explain to people - not only do they have to deal with me having one "odd" hobby ("umm.. so you write about food? Daily? On the Internet?!"), I have two. (Or more, depending on how you count.) I don't show my cats much, since it's pretty tedious, but a couple of times a year, I do. And today is such a day. It's 5.50 AM and I'm waiting for Lena to show up. We're driving to Norrköping with our cats - Glinda, Edith and Janson are coming - and will have a full day of cat show ahead of us. Wish us luck!

I'll update with a picture when we get back tonight.

As always, you can see more beautiful cats and discover new food blogs over at Clare Eats.

3 comments:

boo_licious said...

Good luck on the show!

eat stuff said...

Fingers crossed

Nic said...

Good luck, Anne. I can't wait to see the pictures!