Saturday, October 08, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging #18 - Glinda



She's getting big, my little darling. Glinda turns one year in November, and has her second show next weekend. She's still a baby, but her sister is becoming a raging hormonal adult as we speak, according to my aunt Gith with whom Gisèle lives. Glinda loves helping me in the kitchen. She enjoys sitting on the counter as I'm tinkering with something, and she'll often lend a paw to stir something. She's also a very accomplished bowl-licker.

Food bloggers - blog about your cat(s) on the weekend, and send your permalink to Farmgirl at Farmgirl Fare! The perfect way to watch gorgeous cats AND discover yummy new food blogs.

See the round-up here.

3 comments:

boo_licious said...

Glinda is such a sweetie and it looks like she takes a keen interest in food too!

Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Anne,
With that adorable face she I bet she can get away with anything! I love her name. : )

P.S. I'm helping out with WCB#18 since Clare & Kiri are busy moving this weekend. All the links to this week's kitties are up at Farmgirl Fare.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Hi Anne,
This cat is really beautiful!
Regards,
Rosa