Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #38 - Glinda



What's going on? Mommy's been sick the whole weekend, no one has been cooking anything for me, and the other cats are just crazy.



Kelly's in love with Hamlet, who's.. well, not quite up to it. She follows him around, meowing loudly, and he's clearly bothered. Mommy says they're looking for another boyfriend for Kelly. I hope they find one soon. Real soon.



Because this is getting real old.


Check out more cats over at Clare and Kiri at Eatstuff!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cute, Poor Glinda!

Kiri and I hope you feel better real soon.
xx

cat_aunty said...

Cheer up Glinda! Things will improve soon, hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Anne. The pictures are so sooo cute! Poor Glinda has a terrific expression:-)
Tülin

Unknown said...

Anne, I hope you feel better soon. But I love the pictures of Glinda. She has such an expressive little face!

Clivia said...

Oh, she is SO sweet. I hope everything soon gets back to normal both for Glinda and her Mommy...

Ramona said...

That is the cutest little face!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Glinda is very beautiful and so sweet looking!
I hope you'll be feeling better very soon!

Patti said...

Get well soon! Such a cute Kitty!

Shannon said...

What a cute little squishy-face kitty, and I mean that in the best sense! (I squish my cats' faces up all the time to try and get that adorable anime look!)

boo_licious said...

Awww, Glinda is such a sweetie. Sorry to hear you are not well Anne, hope things perk up soon.

Viktoria said...

My son wants to look at Glinda all the time!

sooishi said...

What a beautiful cat!
Gorgeous eyes :)
Look so sweet!