Saturday, November 19, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging #24 - Kelly



Ok, so last week I showed you kittens. Their mom, Kelly, kindly asked to be included this time, she felt a little left out. Kelly is our darling longhaired princess. As you can see in the picture, she's in dire need of a bath, but that's such an exciting adventure that we're saving it for a... special day. Umm, yeah.

Technically, I should blog about Glinda, again, but I've shown her so much.. however, she has her first birthday today! Hooray for Glinda!

Clare is now back and will host Weekend Cat Blogging - head over to her at Eat Stuff to see more lovely cats and discover yummy new food blogs!

3 comments:

eat stuff said...

She is such a princess Anne!

Give Glinda a big birthday scratch under the chin for me!

Unknown said...

Kelly is beautiful. And Happy Birthday to Glinda!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kitty! Wish I had seen the kittens--missed that.
Fran