Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Foodie Gifts: Macaroni & Cheese



'Nuff said, really. You all know what this is. Manna from heaven. Or manna from Amsterdam, in this case. A fellow blogger, Henrik from MUMS (in Swedish) decided to send me a surprise gift. What a sweetie!

And yes, that third box is indeed ripped open. And the contents? Inhaled, almost.

And would you believe my luck? I *also* got a package with even MORE Mac&Cheese from Jennifer over at Taste Everything Once. I'm feeling so spoiled that it's ridiculous. But very, very, very happy, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Anne,
Om du känner att du behöver köpa mer mac&cheese i Stockholm så finns det på Gray's http://www.allamericanstore.se/butiken.htm eller på Västerlånggatan.

Anne said...

Laksen - tack, det har du helt rätt i. De har väl till och med Velveeta ibland, har jag hört. Fast dyrt, förstås. Men har man abstinens så har man! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice, lucky girl!!!

Are you taking part in euro blogging by post 3, Anne? I can't wait to prepare the parcel for my receiver!

Anne said...

Dagmar, I'm passing this time around. I'll do it for next round though! :)