Monday, August 22, 2011

Avocado Mango Salsa

mango-avocadosalsa

This is the sort of recipe that's hardly a recipe at all. But it's good. With a lot of things. So, I'll post it anyway. I hope you enjoy it - feel free to alter it and make it more your own - chili would be a great addition, and I could see some diced melon or peaches for a fruitier version.

Avocado Mango Salsa

1 avocado, diced
100 g mango, diced
1/2 red bellpepper, diced
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
salt, pepper

Mix. Season with salt and pepper.

Recipe in Swedish:
Mango och avocadosalsa

4 comments:

Fröken Dill said...

Mmmmm!
Most things with avocado in it is good. A ripe and perfect avocado, beautifully green, soft and wonderful. Can´t think of anything better...

Fahad Khan said...

I was just wondering Anne,that you have not done a post - did not appear on my dashboard.:-)
That looks delicious,I will not add the red pepper though.N I better make this fast,the mango season is soon going away!:-)

Kim said...

Oh! Love avocados. And salsas.
The best thing with salsa is that you can add whatever fruit and veggie that you have in the fridge. :)

Ann-Louise said...

I love the ingredients in this dish. Can't wait to give it a go!