Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Arugula-filled fresh pasta with lemon sauce

ruccolafylldpasta1

Here's the pasta Feline and I made with the Bosch MUM86. It turned out really great - but we didn't write down the recipe, so it was a one-shot. The pasta dough was very easy to work with - I used three whole eggs, 150 g regular wheat flour and 150 g durum wheat flour which is a harder sort of wheat, perfect for pasta.

ruccolafylldpasta2

The filling has arugula, a few black olives to add saltiness, ricotta, nutmeg and pepper. The sauce is mostly lemon zest and crème fraîche. I did the rolling, Feline did the filling and shaping - it all turned out nice!

5 comments:

Feline Flodin said...

For clarification: the sauce was roughly 1 cup creme fraiche, zest from one lemon, and juice of half of it, nutmeg, salt, pepper - the end. :)

<3

Aurelio Barattini said...

Your blog it's fanstastic!!!
If you like visit my blog
aureliobarattini.blogspot.com

Aurelio "The Tuscan Cook"

Farmgirl Susan said...

Oh, Anne, this looks so good! And you've reminded me of two things (well, three if you count the fact that I'm starving LOL) - that I need to sow some arugula seeds in my greenhouse, and that I bought one of those round pasta cutter/punch thingies years ago and never used it! Have a delicious weekend. xo

Stasya said...

hello - this looks so good that i had to say something! I have to make some myself now.

Foodfreak said...

I have the MUM and I absolutely love it - so now I have to buy a pasta attachment after all, dang ;))

The pasta sounds delicious and looks great, Thanks for the inspiration.