Sunday, July 19, 2009

Printable recipes

I've been thinking about printable recipes for a long time. (A very, very long time.) Finally, a tutorial on Food Blog Alliance helped push me in the right direction, and from now on, all recipes will have a link to a printable version of them, so you don't have to cut-and-paste anymore. (And mostly so I don't have to do it.) I'll be adding the feature to old recipes too, but it'll take me some time, considering the sheer volume of recipes on this site.

Anyway - hope you'll like it!

3 comments:

gelliddewi said...

This is brilliant news. Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to do this - makes me keen to raid the back catalogue.
Nathanael

Anonymous said...

Hej Anne!
Thanks so much for the link about the printable recipes. I will do this on my blog too. For once, not that many recipes is an advantage! :)
Gabriela

Heidi from DenverDryGarden said...

Thank you so much for the link/info on printable recipes, I've been looking at various plugins for this but it's confusing!