Friday, July 11, 2008

Ok then..

iced latte at Muggen

I tried to post this from my new iPhone, but no - didn't work. Anyone managed to blog to blogger in an easy way? Preferrably without e-mailing.. won't work in Safari, won't work with ShoZu app, won't work from Flickr directly.

Anyway. What it is is a great iced latte that I had with Kinna this afternoon at Muggen café. Kinna had some very exciting news and came bearing gifts - for me, and for YOU, dear readers. More about that in a few days!

2 comments:

glamah16 said...

I can post via go blogger with my Blackberry. You take the picture , attach to a MMS,write, and send. However CS pointed out MMS's are pricey. So I dont do it.Not sure about I PHONES.

Anne said...

Glamah, the iPhone doesn't support MMS unfortunately. I finally figured out how to do it by configurating an e-mail account, and using that from the phone to mail to blogger. Oh, at least it works now :)