Thursday, June 26, 2008

Heinz Sunshine

Heinz Sunshine

There's a plethora of different juice products out there, and several small "shots" that claim to be very good for you. Problem for me is that most of them taste disgusting. I admit that I fully expected to hate Heinz new product, which is tomato based, as I really can't stand tomato juice. But, I'm happy to report that it doesn't taste like tomato, at all! One is citrus, the other more of a berry flavor, and both are actually nice. They're not overly sweet, and packed with lycopene which tomato is the best source of. I don't know that I'd buy these - the whole idea doesn't appeal so much to me as I don't find it problematic to eat my fruit and veggies - but I'd gladly recommend them.

5 comments:

glamah16 said...

ODD. Havent seen these here yet in the US.

Anna (Morsels and Musings) said...

2.5 week countdown until we land in göteborg!!! so excited.

i'm hoping to find some gellivare cider. i really want to try all the typical swedish flavours: åkerbär, hjortron and lingon!!!

we're in stockholm for 3 days to see jonas' dad and i'm hoping to eat at F12. do you think it's any good?

Feline Flodin said...

Då är en bloody mary ingenting för dig då?! ;)

Katie said...

Heinz are making juices now? Whatever next.

Anne, I have also tagged you for a meme on my blog.

Thanks :)

Anne said...

Anna - oh, that's so exciting!! I've never heard of Gellivare cider I have to tell you - but it sounds intriguing :) I think F12 is probably very good, never been there myself but I've heard great things about it. Do let me know if you'll have time for a coffee :)

Feline - nä, det passar jag på...

Katie, I'll check it out :)