Saturday, December 03, 2005

Some kind of wonder



Cheese and marmalade are quite allowed these days, even a recommended pairing for new sensations. A while ago, I picked up a jar of chocolate-strawberry-raspberry marmalade (at the chocolate festival), but I never did get around to trying it until a few days ago. Oh, yummy! It's really nice - sweet and round, fruity and chocolatey at the same time. Mmm. I could eat this with a spoon. But why do that, when it was even so much better paired with a tasty cheese? I put it on Allerum XO, a strong, well-aged cheese, and.. my mouth positively exploded. Aaah. Heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds really interesting, I wish that I could find a smilar marmalade over here. I love, love, love marmalade and cheese, and chocolat and wine and....
Hope you feel better now!

Kimbie said...

I've never heard of a chocolate-fruity jam, it sounds gorgeous.