Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Delicious bread



I do apologize. It should have occurred to me to take a pic before I had started eating. I know. Couldn't quite help myself there. See, this bread is.. amazing. Just the way I like it - dark, chewy, flavorful.. ah. It's a "bagarflicka" - bakery girl - from Bageri Kaveln. It's on my way to work if I'm driving (I usually go by bus) and this makes a delicious breakfast. I did ask for the recipe last time - she wouldn't give it to me, but she did give quite a few pointers so I'll give it a go some time soon! (Update - here's a new pic. Without bite.)

Bageri Kaveln
Skvaltans väg 15 (next to Bygg-Ole)
Nacka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious! I like "dark, chewey, flavorful" breads too...especially when they have sprinklings of cereal-y things on top (as I see this one has) :-)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that looks wonderful. I wonder if I can make that. The sandwich, I mean, find the bread and all. Yumm.