Thursday, January 13, 2005

Paper Chef round-up

Isn't it amazing how you can do so many different things with roughly the same ingredients? I certainly think so. As avid readers know, I participated in this month's version of Paper Chef. The full round-up can be found at Tomatilla - thanks Owen, for holding this fun event! The winner was Jennifer from The Domestic Goddess, and her entry does sound incredibly yummy!

I hope to add some more pictures to my posts soon. I bought a new digital camera, a tiny little thing: Olympus Mju Mini, or Stylus Verve as it's known on the other side of the Atlantic. It's like a tiny baby brother to my own Olympus 8080WZ, but it's really neat. Like so many other cameras, it has pre-set modes that you can use to take your pictures - and this one has one named "culinary"! Is that cool or what? I can't wait to try it out!


No comments: