Thursday, November 07, 2013

Almost time for New York!

newyorkskyline

It's been three years since my last trip, but on Sunday I'm finally headed for New York again. I'll be going with Lena, just like last time, but Dagmar is at home this time around. (With an absolutely adorable new-born baby!)

We'd love any tips that you might have, especially hidden "gems" that we should discover.. and especially recommendations for breakfast, we can't go to Starbucks every day! (Well, we CAN...)

We won't be sightseeing much- mainly just shopping, and eating. And possibly some pampering, too.

If you want to read about our last trip, you can do that here, here and here.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Anne

Here is my favorite place for breakfast/lunch in SoHo: http://sullivanbistro.com/

I will be in Stockholm Wed-Sat next week. Anything fun happening? Looking forward to the hotdog carts!

Brian

Anne said...

Oh excellent, thanks. I'll put it on our Google map :-) Not sure about next week but I hope you'll have a good time here! Seek out the fried-herring-cart as well, it's at Södermalmstorg/Slussen!

Unknown said...

I really recommend SaraBeth's if you have time for a brunch experience. I really recommend making reservations...and getting any of their french toasts or benedicts!

http://www.sarabeth.com/Restaurants_ep_40.html

bubblegum casting said...

You can also find some great places in Hoboken NJ which looks like about where that photo is taken from

Anonymous said...

Not breakfast but wonderful wine, food and atmosphere: Gramercy Tavern http://www.gramercytavern.com/
The tavern - first come/first serve - less $$$ than the dining room.

Kitchen of Kiki said...

You could also eat yogurt either for breakfast or lunch ín New York: http://kitchenofkiki.blogspot.dk/2013/04/eating-yogurt-in-new-york.html

Kirsten

Atte Jokinenq said...

I visited there last summer too. It was a great place. I hope you had as fun as I had. There were great restaurants and cooking ideas too. There were a beautiful landscape.