Friday, May 11, 2012

Electrolux the Cube comes to Stockholm

Remember when I was in Brussels, to eat at the Cube - a pop-up restaurant hosted by Electrolux? Well, it's coming to Stockholm this summer! I had a great lunch in Brussels,and I imagine it will be just as spectacular here - they are getting some of the very best Swedish chefs to cook: Mathias Dahlgren, Klas Lindberg, Johan Jureskog, Magnus Ek and Stefano Catenacci. Anyone can book a seat, but it's pretty limited since the restaurant only holds 18 for each seating. It'll open on June 18, through October 14.

And where will it be? On TOP of the Royal Opera house! How cool - and weird - is that?

More info in English - here.

6 comments:

Pille said...

Sounds cool! I do remember your Brussels visit.
We're planning to eat at Dahlgren's restaurant in June - very excited!!!

Lena said...

Soo cool and I really really want to go. Any chance you can get grandma to take the boys..?

Anne said...

Pille - how exciting, I'm looking forward to your report :)

Lena - I have my hopes that we'll get to go to the press lunch :) Dante will have to come along though...

Dagmar said...

Wow, I would love to go!

Mavis said...

that sounds wonderful, as I will be in Sweden later this year ! I wonder how can I book a seat?

by the way Anne, I love your blog! I've been following your blog for about two years, the bookmark folder on my computer is filled with recipes from you :)


Mavis, from Hong Kong

Anne said...

Hi Mavis! You can find more info here:

http://www.electrolux.se/Cube/Stockholm_en/

Have fun in Stockholm!! :) I'd love to meet up for coffee if you'd like - drop me an e-mail! :)