Friday, June 26, 2009

Lunch at J

lunch-j-090416-3

Before Titus arrived, I was treated to lunch by one of my old friends Margareta - who's known me since *I* was a baby, pretty much - at restaurant J. Margareta's daughter Kajsa is the chef there, and she served us a delicious lunch with poached salmon and herby mashed potatoes.

lunch-j-090416-1

J is a lovely seaside restaurant actually just a few minutes from where I live, and if you're in the area, it's a great spot for lunch, dinner or just a drink on their large patio. You can take a boat there from central Stockholm, or a fifteen-minute busride. They also have a very nice hotel, if you want to stay overnight.

lunch-j-090416-2
Coffee and a chocolate truffle for dessert

Restaurant J
Nacka Strand
Stockholm

1 comment:

Jasmine @ Eat Move Write said...

That truffle is amazing. I want chocolate now!