Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging - only two weeks left

glinda 061223

This is actually a photo from last year, but Glinda is so cute as Santa's little helper that I just had to post it again.


Jessika said...

If I may so; she looks moderately pleased ;)

Christina at Ramble Magazine said...

I have to agree with Jessika -- she does look a little miffed. But very cute.

Audrey said...

Glinda looks like she´s posing for a magazine :) very sweet!

Short Sale Real Estate said...

That's a holiday cat! :)

Isabella said...

Dear Anne,
I have studied in Uppsala, and I am try to gather some swedish recipes to adapt to italian ingredient. I keep my blog either in Italian and English and i linked you if you dould like you might do the same

Jeanne said...

Hmmm, I'd say she looks somewhere between "slightly miffed" and "I only tolerate this because you feed me, Earthling". But completely adorable!