Wednesday, November 28, 2007


turkey 07

No time to write today - but here's a photo of the turkey. Carved. Sorry, again - I can't seem to remember to take a photo before carving it! Anyway - it was delicious, and once again I used Nigella's recipe. Worked wonders - the bird was brilliant, very moist and flavorful.


Christy said...

Mouth watering!

Glad to hear that the Nigella one is really good. We are doing our first Christmas turkey this year and considereing that one :)

Greg said...

I'm on day seven of turkey leftovers from our Thanksgiving holiday. But your turkey still looks good to me!

Anna-Eva said...

Har du rester kvar så föreslår jag att du använder dem i cyberkocken hos mig då en av ingredienserna är just kalkon :)

Astra Libris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Astra Libris said...

ooops, typo issues in the above comment. Apologies... Let me try again... :-)

I love the carved version! The layers look like artwork! Beautiful!