Saturday, May 27, 2006

Weekend Cat and Dog Blogging - Edith, Ixion, Stumpan



Edith is checking out my bowl of "filmjölk" - fermented sour milk - with strawberries, bananas and oat "pillows"



And here's, I'm sorry to tell you, the very last picture of my aunt's dog, Stumpan. Stumpan passed away last week, after having led a very long and happy life. This is her with my husband Per and one of the greek kittens, little Ixion.

For more cats, go to Clare at Eatstuff!

For more dogs, go to Sweetnicks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww..... poor old Stumpton

I can't beleive how big stumpton will be!

Shelly said...

Please tell me fermented sour milk is good. I'm sure I've had it in my refrigerator at some point, but purely by accident.

boo_licious said...

I am sure Stumpton is in doggie heaven. SOrry for yr aunt's loss.

Anne said...

IndyFoodie - it's mostly just like yogurt, but not as sour. It's very very popular here for breakfast or a light lunch, and there are tons of varieties in the stores. I don't buy it all that often, but it's nice once in a while - especially loaded with fresh fruit (or jam will do in a pinch) and a sprinkle of sugar. I don't like it unsweetened though.

Anonymous said...

awww, i;m sorry to hear about your dog :(

i must say 'fermented sour milk - with strawberries, bananas and oat "pillows"' sounds amazing, yum. ps, your kitties are adorable too.

Deetsa said...

oh dear... the boxer? *big pout* Stumpan can play with my boxer, Jordee, in Heaven.

Cate said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Stumpan... she can keep our Lucky, Miss Indigo, Jack, Sebastian and many more company. :)