Saturday, April 29, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #47 - We don't need no kittens here



"Perhaps you headed over for an update on the kittens, eight weeks old now and cute as buttons. (And yes, one is still for sale.) Well, too bad. Because Anne hasn't shown ME in months."

Ywette is right. I've really been focusing on kitten pics for a while, so you should all get to see something else. Above, my grand old queen Ywette, nine years this summer. ALSO cute as button, of course. (And she is the grandmother of the kittens.)

And hey - bonus time - here's four of my five cats, enjoying an afternoon nap on my embarrassingly unmade bed. Hrm.



For more cats - go to Clare at Eatstuff! (And for more kittens - I'll take some new pics on Monday and give you a link. Promise.)

3 comments:

boo_licious said...

Awww! They are so adorable - we won't forget them all esp the lovely Yvette.

Anonymous said...

Awww! We love you Ywette!!!


BTW I have been trying to convince Casey to get a kitten.... I don't think I can swing him :( *sob* maybe next time *sob*

Myrea said...

How cute!!