Monday, April 10, 2006

Raspberry Boats

This is one of my favorite candy types - raspberry gummy boats. In Sweden, they're called Pim-Pim. Delicious!

Easter is coming! Just a few days left! And for me - easter equals candy. And lots of it.


Anonymous said...

Wow! What an amazing blog!
Hello from Montreal, Canada! My name is Wren. :)
I stumbled upon your blog today and am intrigued that someone else is as enthusiastic about cooking as I am.
I have a family friendly discussion forum here...
Rules are posted at the top of the forum, and if you would like to register and participate (it is free), it would be an honour!
I have a food and dining section and a thread where you can share recipes.
Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...


I totally agree with you Wren.

Anne has a top class blog. Wonderful pics, recipes, comments and design.


Ana Maria E.

Pamela said...

Love your site, recipes, photos and also all things gummy!