Monday, October 17, 2005

Peperoncino



Finally, I get around to blogging about the wonderful packet (a lifetime supply!) of chili peppers that showed up in my mailbox some time ago! They come from Ilva, who has the wonderful blogs Aglio e Olio and Lucullian Delights about her Italian cooking. (The first one is in Swedish - which is too bad for most of you.) These little cuties pack a real punch - they're as you can see dried, and quite spicy. Ilva uses them in a lot of her recipes, and I'm excited that now I can do that, too! Yeay! Thanks Ilva!

2 comments:

Ilva said...

Jag undrade just hur lang tid det skulle ta innan nagon upptackte det!! Tack for de snalla orden Anne!

Anonymous said...

I love chili peppers and foods with a hint of spice/heat in them. I look forward to reading what you'll use with them.

Paz