Saturday, September 03, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging #13 - Glinda



Here's the baby - Glinda Gräddost. (Gräddost means Cream Cheese in Swedish, and Glinda, obviously, is the good witch of the north. From Oz. Obviously.) She's our youngest, turning one in november, and hopefully our future breeding queen. For now, she's just a kitten, and one of the most adorable ones we've ever come across. She's been friendly and loving from day one, and she loves hugging her humans - especially when we're wet and straight out of the shower.

The pictures show her lounging on our glassed-in balcony, which acts much like a greenhouse on hot days. The cats love it.


Food bloggers - blog about your cat(s) on the weekend, and send your permalink to Clare at Eat Stuff! The perfect way to watch gorgeous cats AND discover yummy new food blogs.

This week, see Kiri in his stylish sailor suit at Eat Stuff
Sort er Godt at Skør i Skralden
Jack and Betty at Stephen Cooks
Boo (who is just SO cute!) at Masak Masak
Macroom, the new kitten, at Dispensing Happiness

7 comments:

eat stuff said...

I so wish I lived near you so I could get one of your gorgeous kitties!

I will look into helping you get a jumper. Let me know how big your Kitties are. Kiri is 4 and a bit kilos but he is very dense and he has a large on which is abit big.

Cat said...

she is a very pretty girl and looks very happy there rolling around, i love the tabby cats :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw! She's adorable! :-)

boo_licious said...

She looks so cute rolling around on the balcony.

Anne said...

Clare - I'd love to hear more about that. My cats are.. fairly large, but not huge. Hamlet is the biggest with a little over 6 kilos, the girls are around 4. I imagine Medium, or possibly Large. Did they have lots of styles? :)

Nic said...

What a cutie, Anne!

eat stuff said...

Heaps of styles :)

hmm
I think I will need a chest and a body length measurement...