Saturday, August 20, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging #11



This week, I give you: Kelly. She's a golden shaded tabby, and her breed is British like the rest of the bunch. There's a difference though - she's a British Longhair. And she's a real princess, as you can see. She certainly knows her beauty, and loves to lounge in pretty positions. This particular picture shows off her (mine!) new fabulous silk bedspread that I (oh, and Per, too) got for our wedding.

Food bloggers - blog about your cat(s) on the weekend, and send your permalink to Clare at Eat Stuff! The perfect way to watch gorgeous cats AND discover yummy new food blogs.

Here's Kiri at Eat Stuff!
Here's Bella and Tasha at A Few Of My Favorite Things
And definitely check out Gideon over at A Cat in The Kitchen! He's one of my babies, after Ywette, and he's moving in with Dagmar this weekend! Isn't that great?!
Here's Smudge at Farmgirl Fare! What a pretty kitty!
Check out Miles, a big orange boy, at My Adventures in the Breadbox!
And Indrid had a little.. um, incident, at Tigers & Strawberries.
Beautiful red kittens at Masak Masak.

6 comments:

eat stuff said...

What a gorgeous kitty and a beautiful bed spread!!!!!!!

obachan said...

What a nice-looking kitty. Wish I had a cat in my kitchen...

Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Anne,
Oh, what a beautiful kitty. She definitely looks like a princess! (And so funny that I had a cat who looked a lot like her and her name was Princess!). Great photo. And I just love her new bedspread! : )

boo_licious said...

I love the way she is modelling for us. Beautiful bedspread Anne, especially the lovely colours.

Nic said...

Great photo, Anne. Of course, I love both the cat and the bedspread!

Cate said...

What a Princess! And quite fitting, on that gorgeous bedspread! Pink is my favorite color. :)