Thursday, February 03, 2005

Food thief!

Oh, this sucks so much. I just got back to the office from my water aerobics class, and I was going out to the kitchen to have my late lunch. I keep a couple of frozen lunches in the freezer here, for emergencies and when I don't have any leftovers. I knew I had one frozen lunch left - a delicious chicken casserole with risoni, one of few microwave meals I really enjoy. Except that it's not there anymore. Someone STOLE it!

Call the police! Stop the presses! Or, at least, for god's sake - feed me! I'm truly pissed off now - and hungry, obviously. It's a fairly large workplace, so I have no idea as to who might be the culprit. To add insult to injury, I had some leftover beef casserole that I brought in last week, but upon close inspection, it had started to grow some not so appetizing fuss. Grr, grr, grr!

3 comments:

FamiljenFriluft said...

Stone him! Stone him! :-)

Anne said...

Yeah, no kidding! :) Oh well, I cheered myself up with a trip to Rooster and some excellent onion rings. Um, not healthy in the least, but I figured I'd at least cancel it out with the water aerobics. :)

Adrienne said...

I love your blog! I love cats too but I'm not much of a fan for cooking. I should cook since I have two kids. Alas.....I'm a bad mommy. :)

I do love to read recipes and see picutres of foods that others have cooked. Makes me drool and wish I did like to cook.



Hello from Michigan!