Saturday, February 09, 2019

Eggless pancakes

Untitled

So. One of the kids needed to be egg-free for a while. Swedish pancakes are a necessity though so we had to figure out how to make a good version. These are just as good as "regular pancakes", but can be a little harder to flip. I'm sorry - no great pic - but the recipe is worth saving.

Eggless pancakes
serves 2-3

200 ml flour
Pinch of salt
Pinch of sugar
1 tbsp corn starch
3 tbsp oil
375 ml milk

Stir together all the dry ingredients, add oil and milk. Fry in butter until starting to turn golden at the edges, flip and cook through.


1 comment:

Rein Thijs said...

Hey Anne
I tried this recipe, and I think, thought it was much diffrent than other sorts of pancakes, but actually they aren't that diffrent. They were absolutly easy to prepare, even if you're not a good cook. They are just a little diffrent than the normal ones. They smell the same, their texture is just a little smoother. When I made them, they were very easy to prepare. The taste, my God, they were very tasty and I think everyone at home liked them. So thanks to share this recipe with us, it was dilicious!