Saturday, January 14, 2017

My favorite photographer

dantes_kalas_039

Today I won't really talk about food, although I have a massive overdue post about our 13-course dinner. Instead, I want to give you a tip about a great photographer for anyone in the Stockholm area. Her name is Lisa-Marie Chandler, and she does all kind of stuff but specializes in kids, family portraits, pregnancy photos and weddings. I've had her photograph my kids  many times and it's always such a delight - she's fun and sweet with them, and the finished pictures are simply amazing. She even came to Dante's third birthday party (can't believe that's nearly two years ago!) and the photo above is one of my favorites.


dantes_kalas_059

So, if you need a photographer, give her a shout! Tell her I sent you! :-)
Website 
Facebook
Instagram





No comments: