Thursday, August 21, 2014

Very promising book


I just got Veckans Favoriter ("Weekly Favorites") by Sara Begnér in the mail. I have to say, she is one of my favorite Swedish cookbook authors. Her recipes are easy to make, approachable, no weird ingredients that you can't find at the store, pretty healthy but still fun, playful and very flavorful. This book focuses, as the name implies, on weeknight dinners. Lots and lots of them! I'm seriously stuck in a rut, which is also why I have nothing to blog about, so I'm definitely eager to try some new things. 

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Hur är den boken?
Var den bra?

Rekommenderar du den?


magnus

Anne said...

Ja, nu har jag bläddrat igenom den! Absolut, behöver man lite inspiration till inte alltför avancerad mat så tycker jag den är toppen. Saras recept är pålitliga och goda men ibland lite åt det präktiga hållet kan jag tycka. Nästa i samma genre som jag ska läsa igenom är köp hem fem från allt om mat.