Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Bookmarks

I thought I'd try a new type of posts - since I read so many blogs myself, I always end up bookmarking tons of recipes I want to try. You can find all of them on my Delicious account, but I thought I might do a weekly round-up for you. I hope you'll find it useful!

So - just three things this past week, really. First, a really detailed tutorial on how to make Italian-style macarons. I've really been wanting to try it, so this will be perfect. Thank you, always trusty Dessert First!

And bread. I actually tried both of these yesterday and was very happy with the results. They're not healthy, but still better for you than store-bought. And my husband (and son) loves fluffy white bread, so I thought I'd indulge them... Both of these are in Swedish, but I'll post my adaptions of the breads as soon as I can. Teacakes from Cupcakesfluffan, with oatmeal and flax seeds. They also have baking powder to make them extra fluffy! And then these soft rolls, originally shaped into crescents but I ended up making round ones.

No comments: