Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Chicken, Mango & Asparagus salad

kyckling-sparris-mangosallad

Yummy, simple, and perfect for a weeknight meal! It's really loaded with good stuff - you can use what you have, obviously, but I always like to clean out my fridge when I'm making something like this.

You need some cooked chicken, enough cous cous for two (or you can substitute quinoa or bulgur wheat), some blanched asparagus, some fried bacon, mozzarella, mango and red onion. Toss everything with salt, pepper and a little olive oil.

For a dressing, use one part mango chutney, two parts yogurt, and a little sweet chili sauce to amp up the flavors. Add water if you like it a bit thinner.

Delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is heaven on a plate to me <3

Alexandra said...

Mmmm. always looking for a good and simple saladrecepie, and here I found one!!