Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm going to be in a cookbook...

ThinkFood_Cover

Well, not just me - I'm one of fifty food bloggers collaborating on this project. We've each contributed a recipe for brain-healthy food, and the actual book will be published later this summer. For now, you can subscribe to the "Recipe of the Week"-campaign, that will run for 50 consecutive weeks. Those who sign up will receive one recipe from the ThinkFood cookbook in their email inbox every Wednesday and each recipe has at least one brain-healthy ingredient that benefits the brain. Each blogger will be featured for one week, and I'll let you know when it's my turn, of course.

What my recipe is? It's a secret, for now!

9 comments:

Giulia said...

Congratulations!

Courtney said...

on thats really neat! congrats!

Nostalchic said...

Grattis, vad roligt det förtjänar du verkligen. Jag blir alltid lika förförd när jag kommer in på din blogg. Massa kramar!

katie g said...

Congratulations Anne, I love it when people do good stuff and it is supported by other people who do good stuff. Kt x

PS. Love your recipes and photos

T007 said...

i love food so i will say go ahead.congrats ok

ttiens007@gmail.com
http://www.tiensshop.co.uk

september cottage said...

HI Ann!

Congratulations and HOW exciting!!!! Have signed up and looking forward to yours...! What a brilliant idea!
Rgds Nicola

D. @ Outside Oslo said...

That's exciting! What a wonderful opportunity. How did it come about?

Anne said...

D - it just happened, they asked and I accepted :) It's not a huge deal really - I adapted a recipe to fit what they were looking for, since I liked the general idea of the book :)

I'll be giving away a copy of it eventually!

Kenon Thompson said...

Congratulations!