Thursday, December 03, 2009

Sour Rats

rattvisa-moss

Lovely candy news - I found this in my store a few weeks ago and quickly proceeded to eat the whole bag. It's a classic Swedish candy - gummy rats ("sega råttor"). Sounds appealing, yeah? Anyway, they're pretty good - but these ones are SOUR and thus infinitely better. And they're really sour!

They're also fair trade, but that's just because the sugar used in them is fair trade - no other ingredients. Since these ARE mostly sugar, they qualify for the label. I don't really care too much about that - but the taste is brilliant. Buy them, if you find them!

4 comments:

Arun Bagul said...

Hi! Anne,

Nice blog...

Arun
IndianGNU.org

Jason said...

That's funny and weird at the same time!

Love your blog Anne!
Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Wow, I should ask my boyfriend to bring them in this wintervacation.
ah,and also glogg 2009 version too :)

A bit more. I do really enjoy and love your blog, check everyday and it blows me up while I was living in stockholm- Ha en trevlig helgen!

/from Seoul, Korea

Lena said...

Roligt namn! :-)

Jag såg inte dessa när jag nyss var hemma i Sverige, men jag letade rätt på Marabou chokladen som du skrev om för ett litet tag sedan.....å den var go!