Thursday, December 03, 2009

Sour Rats


Lovely candy news - I found this in my store a few weeks ago and quickly proceeded to eat the whole bag. It's a classic Swedish candy - gummy rats ("sega råttor"). Sounds appealing, yeah? Anyway, they're pretty good - but these ones are SOUR and thus infinitely better. And they're really sour!

They're also fair trade, but that's just because the sugar used in them is fair trade - no other ingredients. Since these ARE mostly sugar, they qualify for the label. I don't really care too much about that - but the taste is brilliant. Buy them, if you find them!


Arun Bagul said...

Hi! Anne,

Nice blog...


Jason said...

That's funny and weird at the same time!

Love your blog Anne!
Keep it up!

hyewon said...

Wow, I should ask my boyfriend to bring them in this wintervacation.
ah,and also glogg 2009 version too :)

A bit more. I do really enjoy and love your blog, check everyday and it blows me up while I was living in stockholm- Ha en trevlig helgen!

/from Seoul, Korea

Lena said...

Roligt namn! :-)

Jag såg inte dessa när jag nyss var hemma i Sverige, men jag letade rätt på Marabou chokladen som du skrev om för ett litet tag sedan.....å den var go!