Monday, September 07, 2009

Cookbook watch: Martha Stewart's Cupcakes

cupcakes

Ok, if you're even slightly inclined towards baking, you should get this book. It's all about cupcakes - every imaginable flavor. There are plain ones, but most are decorated, and they range from very simple frostings to elaborate piped designs. The photos are absolutely beautiful, and as with so many Martha Stewart publications, they're incredibly inspiring. I haven't tried any of the recipes yet, but I did place a huge order for cake decorating supplies. Oops.

I can't tell you any one recipe I'll try, because I'm pretty much aching to make all of them. I just need someone to eat them all - because sadly, I'm not that fond of actually eating cupcakes. But I'm most definitely bringing out this book for my next party!

1 comment:

Emily @ Party Cupcake Ideas said...

I love cupcakes and will be getting this book as well. If for nothing else, the beautiful photography so I can drool over the pictures of cupcakes.