Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm back!

harbor

Here's the view from the walk along the Torre de la Horadada playa, where I've spent the last week. Oh, it was beautiful. Torre de la Horadada is a small little place, about an hour south of Alicante, where my parents own a house. They spend a few months each year there, and this was my fourth trip. The weather was great - nice and sunny, without being too hot.

I promise to tell you all about it in a longer post, but for now, I have to catch up a bit on my e-mails and blog readings - that's the worst part about being away without a computer! Still, the pros outweigh the cons, and I've really relaxed, You can't have missed me very much, since I had Tesse publishing posts that I'd previously written - thanks Tesse!

I'll also get up Swedish versions of the recipe's she's posted for me, in the next couple of days.

No comments: