Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My EBBP is here!

ebbp-austria

I got home yesterday to a great big package - from Astrid of Paulchen Foodblog in Vienna! The theme for this round, hosted by the ever-lovely Johanna, was childhood sweets. Astrid, who's a first-time participant in this event, truly went above and beyond. I got - and I hope I don't forget anything, but it's quite likely as not everything, ummm, survived the night. So to speak. Anyway. Fizzers, little chocolate bars with peanut butter inside, blue and white poppy seeds, Mozart balls and Mozart rounds, fizzy cola bottles, hazelnut wafers from Manner, Dixi candy, Smarties, and two types of Austrian coconut goodies. And a WONDERFUL honey-scented soap! Yeay! Thanks so very much Astrid, this was great!

EBBP= European Blogging By Post. Read about all the packages in this round here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's EBBP?

Anne said...

Ulrika - oops, good point. I got too excited there! I'll amend it to the post. It's European Blogging By Post - an exchange program of sorts. :)

Jessica said...

Can I sign up for it?

Anne said...

Jessika - absolutely, all bloggers are welcome! A good tip is to keep an eye at http://ismyblogburning.com where all events like these (and many more) are announced! :)

Jessica said...

Looks like alot of fun! Seems late in the game for this round. If I wait until the next round is announced and then what do I do?
Report to a blog that I want to participate?
All I saw was the ongoing (I presume) BBP.

Anne said...

Jessika - exactly. When the next round is announced, e-mail the host of the event, and tell them that you want in. Then you'll get an e-mail with an address. You make a package, send it off and.. wait for yours :)

BBM - Blogging By Mail - is the same thing but worldwide rather than just European. (My latest package was from Korea!) And you can still sign up for that, the deadline is July 5. (Here!)

kazumi said...

hello Ann. This is Kazumi again.Thanx for visit my blog.

Well, EBBP is so nice. that's so great idea. I also want to join the next round. As you wrote at the previos comment, I have a chance to sing up, that's so nice.

I will think I can join or not!!
Thank you for the information.

Anne said...

Kazumi - definitely sign up for Blogging By Mail - it's a lot of fun :) EBBP is just for the European countries though :)

Jessica said...

And the EBBP are also announced on Is my blog burning?
Any idea about at what intervals this happens, give and take? every 3 months, 2 months, 6 months?

Anne said...

Jessika, there's really no set interval, but I'll keep an eye out for the next round and absolutely let you know :)