Friday, February 02, 2007

Complaints Choir

cheeseplatter abstract
This is a cheeseplatter. It is. Just a bit photoshopped. And the only relation to the rest of this post would be this: Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

Ok, I just have to tell you about this - it has nothing to do with food, but a lot to do with putting me in a great mood today. I've had a not-terrific start to this year, and I have been doing a lot of complaining. But enough is enough! Time to cheer up!

I just discovered something called Complaints Choir. It's a very amusing movement, with choirs in Birmingham, Hamburg, Helsinki and a few other places, too. Watch the videos, and enjoy! Helsinki is my favorite.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Helsinki one is my favorite too. The bit with the cellphone ring is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

And the Helsinki complainers got to Budapest too. Complaints all around...

Anonymous said...

What an interesting concept! But I would love to see what the cheese-platter really looks like. I have a glass one covered with the names of different cheeses that I like to use at parties.

Nikki said...

I read a couple of months ago that several cities around the world are doing their own version of the Complaints Choir. Neat. I also think it's awesome!

Nikki said...

Oh, sorry! I didn't see the rest of what you said! Thanks for that info! :)

Anonymous said...

:-D
That is so funny.
Intelligent humour, I can't say that I'm too spoiled with that.
They won the Eurovision last year, though. With rubber masks and stuff. Maybe they should send the choir this time - it's ever so much better!

Unknown said...

I had never heard of a complaints choir, looks like fun, and maybe something to start up in the states!