Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A meme of fives...



It's been a while since we had any meme here, so when I was tagged by Mahek at Love for Cooking, I was quite excited.

FIVE THINGS IN MY FREEZER
1. Baby fava beans from Spain
2. Homemade peach ice-cream
3. Several pints of Häagen-Dazs
4. Bacon
5. Frozen stock

FIVE THINGS IN MY CLOSET
Umm... I'll interpret closet as our larger, walk-in closet. (Otherwise the answer would be way boring: clothes.)
1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Gift-wrapping supplies
3. All my purses
4. Bedlinen
5. Fancy clothes, like tuxes and long dresses.

FIVE THINGS IN MY CAR

Oh, I don't keep much stuff in my car.
1. Brush for when it's snowy
2. Ice-scraper, see above
3. Tissue paper
4. A cd case, crammed with most of my music
5. Change

FIVE THINGS IN MY PURSE

Ouch, this is hard to narrow down to five. :)
1. Artificial sweetener
2. Small digital camera
3. USB stick
4. Business cards for my blog
5. At least three lip products (-balm, -gloss, -stick) at any given time

And now, whom to tag? I'll go for five newish-to-me blogs!

Matt at Deglazed (I love his writing - very entertaining!)
Monica at Swexan Thoughts (A Texan girl moving to Sweden!)
Fanny at Food Beam (definitely not new, but I haven't read her for very long. Lovely blog!)
Linda at Brazilian Linda (A Swedish girl living in Brazil.)
Dianka at Na Zdravi! (A Czech in Los Angeles!)

3 comments:

Butchie said...

I love your blog. I occasionally showcase food items on my blog, as well. Here
Here
Here
and
Here

Anonymous said...

Somliga listor (som den här) är jätteroliga att läsa (-: Grattis till ditt Mullbär förresten!

Brazilian Linda said...

Thanks for tagging me, I´ve done my part now as well :)
From blogger to blogger.. nice.:)