Saturday, November 26, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging #25 - Kelly and Edith



"Oh mommy, flowers? Just for us? THANK you. Eat them? No, I will not touch them. Of course not! How can you distrust me so??!"

Kelly, looking so innocent. Notice her pink bottom lip which makes her look like she's always sticking out her toungue. Meanwhile, Edith is busy exploring the lovely bouquet Therese and Dan got me when they were here for dinner a few days ago.



No longer able to resist, Kelly is moving in for the kill. Edith, meanwhile, is taking a hearty bite.

So, yeah, no. I don't have any flowers or plants in my home. At least not for very long at a time.

Check out more food bloggers' cats at Clare Eats!

4 comments:

eat stuff said...

If it has grass Kiri eats it..... he ate my WHOLE baby bamboo LOL

Nic said...

I just love that top photo of Kelly. Her eyes are amazing. And that 'oh-so-innocent' look is irresistable!

boo_licious said...

Auntie Anne

I can't resist anything green and leafy in the house too. Sometimes when Mum takes out the vegetables, I sneak a few in my mouth.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

Dawn said...

Kelly's eye's look wild! They remind me of a stuffed animal's eyes! My cats have eaten my grass related plants as well as my orchids...no window gardens for me!