Friday, November 25, 2005

All I want for christmas...



... can be found on my wishlist, right-hand column. No, just kidding. But some ideas are there, indeed.

I just found the mug above at one of my favorite home design blogs, Husmusen (sorry, in Swedish!), and I had to talk about it. Because how cool is that? It's a mug.. with a built-in cubby hole for cookies! Wow! Intelligent! It's smart. And I love it. And I'm not getting any, because as far as I know, they're not sold in Sweden. But they are sold at MochaHome Shop if any UK readers are interested! They come in several different colors, too - white, chocolate brown, lilac, mint green, black...



Another really smart thing is the FoodLoop. God, I love this. I'm a real klutz with string and toothpicks, and my neatly rolled things always fall apart. I need these! I do! So, someone, please start shipping these to Sweden, ok? If I had a store, I'd import them in a second. I found this via 101 cookbooks Holiday Gift Guide - a very nice posting with a lot of fun things to wish for. But the FoodLoop was the best, in my opinion! (Although it does look like hot pink rubber worms, yes. It sure does.)

And just a reminder - it's IMBB and SHF all together this weekend, in one big cookie swap! Get baking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Good, I want that mug so badly! It's amazing!

Nic said...

That mug is fantastic, Anne. I'm adding it to my christmas list, too.

Anonymous said...

Anne,

Great comments about our product. Thank you and we will be launching in Sweden in January 2006.I will make sure our Swedish distributor gets your email so you too can be in the loop.

Best regards,
Kraigh

Anne said...

Kraigh - wow, that's good news! And I think I know who your distributor might be.. see, about a minute after I wrote the original post, I had to go to return the Turboflame I wrote about earlier, it was a little faulty. I had bought it straight from the distributor, so I went to their office.. and when I walked in, what did I see if not two packages of FoodLoop, on the table. I have rarely been so surprised! Needless to say, I gushed about what a cool product I thought it was, and that I hoped they'd start selling it. They said they weren't sure yet, but were definitely thinking about it - so, keeping my fingers crossed here! Decidedly want one!! :)